We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email addresses. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
For the purpose of the prevailing data laws, the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our website is Texas Rural Living Companies.
Texas Rural Living Companies
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on the Service (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address, and email address);
- About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
- And about transactions you carry out through the Service, orders you place, and the fulfillment of your orders;
- data that you submit in order to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services which the Texas Rural Living Companies apps have access to.
- It is possible to view Harper Amelia Ad Strategies website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use the Services.
- We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
- We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with inquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimize and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold, or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymized and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
- We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters, and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt-out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at Texas Rural Living Companies, or, alternatively, by following the one-step procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
- We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
WELCOME TO HARPER AMELIA AD STRATEGIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Harper Amelia Ad Strategies Website.
By coming on board with Texas Rural Living Companies you accept these terms and conditions in full.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person or business coming on board with Texas Rural Living Companies, and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
“Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights of whatsoever in nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present, and future trademark or copyright, and whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for the registration thereof. “Product” of “Service” means any deliverables by Texas Rural Living Companies.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law.
Texas Rural Living Companies maintains its website as a service to the internet community. Access to and use of www.haadstrategy.com is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. Texas Rural Living Companies may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Texas Rural Living Companies and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material owned by Texas Rural Living Companies. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.haadstrategy.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Texas Rural Living Companies.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Texas Rural Living Companies.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Texas Rural Living Companies.
Redistribute content from Texas Rural Living Companies (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to Texas Rural Living Companies and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under any contract with you that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”) including, without limitation, fire, flood, explosion, storm, earthquake, war, terrorism, sabotage, revolution, riot or civil commotion, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority, strikes, lockouts, failure of supplies of public or private telecommunications networks, power or fuel or the default of suppliers or sub-contractors. Our performance under our contract with you is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Events to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under such contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
The first point of contact for the “Client” is the Business Development Manager; For any inquiries and ongoing communication, the “Client’s” main point of contact will be their assigned Account Manager. Any outstanding invoices will be going through Harper Amelia Ad Strategies Accounts department.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. DISCLAIMER: Any sales figures I stated above or stated on my Facebook page are my personal sales figures. Please understand my results are not typical, I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). I have the benefit of having owned my own business since 2011 and have learned what works over the years. The average person who buys any “how-to” information gets little to no results. I’m using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors …including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT OPT-IN to my workbooks OR book a strategy call.